Friday, April 20, 2012

I've moved. Like, deal, and stuff.

Looking for that sweet, sweet, Constant Revisions goodness you'd become accustomed to? Alas, my blog is no longer hosted here. I decided to go all professional and get my own domain. All the cool kids were doing it. I'm a sucker for peer pressure.


Vodka? Yes, please!

Um....

Anyway.

You can find my musings, and all my archives--ranging from sententious to silly--at the new site:




Click on through for your daily (or, er, weekly) dose of snark, sarcasm, and random, won't you?

Hope to see you there, friends!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Wordpress! :( Grrr ... but you twisted my arm with that vodka pic ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you the other day...wondering what was going on in your writing life, where you'd gotten off to. I will check out your new domain. Is this what the cool kids are doing???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: Just doing my bit to evade the Google hegemony. You know how it is. :)

    Yvonne: This is what *I'm* doing. Don't know what the cool kids are doing. You could always ask them. ;)

    Marsha: My thanks, good lady. See you over there!

    ReplyDelete